Underpinning Services in Windsor-Essex County
Soulliere Solutions Inc offers trustworthy underpinning services in Windsor-Essex County. If you’re looking for a dependable underpinning and basement conversion service, then look no further than us. You need underpinning service if you’ve noticed that the groundwork around the foundation of your home is loose or a little weak. We undertake crack repairs and foundation repairs as well.
Let Us Handle Your Underpinning Needs!
Signs of Foundation Failure:
- Windows and doors are sticking, hard to open
- There are large gaps in window and door frames
- Interior plaster walls are cracking
- Multiple nail pops are appearing in ceilings and walls
- Walls are beginning to lean noticeably
- Window and/or door trims are developing spaces
- Floors are starting to settle and become uneven
- Chimneys are tilting or leaning
- Foundations are sinking
- Cracks can be seen in foundations or basement walls
Grip-Tite Push Pier System® Helps You Avoid Further Serious, Costly Damage to Your Home!
For over 70 years, Grip-Tite Manufacturing has been recognized as one of the world’s leading authorities in earth anchoring technology. Now Grip-Tite brings their expertise to bear on the problems of settling foundations, providing the sophisticated engineering and cost-effective solutions you’ve come to expect, and proving once again that Grip-Tite is your answer to all residential, commercial and industrial foundation problems.
How the Grip-Tite Push Pier System® Works!
First we attach a series of Grip-Tite Push Pier brackets made of heavy, industrial-strength steel, to the footing of your home.
High-pressure equipment is then used to hydraulically drive rugged, steel piers down to solid bedrock or equal load-bearing strata. This reinforcement is done below ground – nothing is exposed.
Each pier is individually anchored and tested to meet load-bearing specifications.
Finally the weight of your home is carefully transferred from unstable soil to rock-solid piers. Your home or commercial building is secure with the pier system permanently in place and hidden from view.
Other Benefits of the Grip-Tite Push Pier System®
- No heavy equipment needed in most cases
- No waiting weeks (28 days) for concrete to dry. The Grip-Tite Push Pier System can be installed in as little as 2 days
- Can be installed in limited-access areas
- Faster and cheaper than old-fashioned methods
- Can be installed year round
Contact us now for free estimates or to schedule an appointment.
Stop worrying about losing the memories you made in your home. Talk to us for waterproofing services.